Good morning,
We have adapted the old Kopano Caldav version to recent versions. We
have it running. I had the consent of my company for making our changes
open source and contributed. I just need some time generating the diff
files. Ours one, supports even scheduling with free/busy view and of
course shared calendars. But I will need some time for openning it. It
should have been done some time ago, but... sorry I'm pretty busy at
this moment... I'll try my best for openning as soon as possible...
Cheers,
El dom, 18-10-2020 a las 10:18 +0100, Jorge Bastos escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks, but is it roundcube integrable? Didn't saw anything mention
> it,
>
> On 2020-10-17 23:19, Javier Miguel Rodríguez wrote:
>

> > Try this: https://github.com/agendav/agendav
> >

> > Regards
> >

> > Javier
> > El 17/10/2020 23:53, Jorge Bastos escribió:
> > >
> > > Howdy,
> > > I'm looking for a calendar plugin, to give my users the ability
> > > to have a shared calendar.
> > > Free or commercial plugin, is there anything that can do this?
> > > Is this the plugin that I'm looking for? If yes, is the plugin
> > > updated on each RC new version?
> > > https://roundcubeplus.com/plugins/calendar
> > > Thanks in avanced,

                                                  Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
                                                  Dpto. de sistemas
                                                  944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
                                                  ego...@sarenet.es
                                                  www.sarenet.es

                                                  Antes de imprimir este correo
electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.