and you think that databases are falling from heaven?

No they aren't falling from heaven, and some databases aren't even free. What is your point? Servers don't fall from heaven either. So someone who is a professional email provider, who can manage to acquire servers to run mail servers on, can't for some reason get access to a database? This is unimaginable for you?

that's ISP data and in the real world even bad maintained givne that
years ago our new /24 network after talking months about servers and
email was on https://www.spamhaus.org/pbl/ until i asked my ISP if
they are drunken and it was removed

None of that makes sense to me. Is English not your first language? That might explain why im not always understanding what you are trying to say.

but hey, let every ISP maintain DNSBL and every fucking MTA making
tons of DNS requests instead closed that damned port 25 everywhere
outbound from sources which would land in the database

Again, i don't follow what you are trying to say here. Why do ISP's need to maintain RBL? There are companies that specialize in that. And every MTA is already making "tons" of DNS request as they are already looking up PTR on the client IP, they are getting SPF records, verifying domainkeys, checking RBL's etc. The entire internet already makes tons of DNS queries for many things, not just email, and your point? This is why DNS servers have cached replies so they aren't actually sending a new query every time to the authoritative DNS server.

but that all has nothing to do with the bullshit about required FCrDNS in any RFC which is simply not true

Yes it is true, which i explained in LENGTH in my last email.