A few etiquette things here. If you have a problem with the way a mailing list is run, you can always e-mail <mailinglist>-owners@<fqdn>, this will take your concerns to the people that can actually do something about it. It is up to them to answer or ignore you as they want. Spamming the mailing list with unhinged complaints about how it is run is bad manners.

Second, RoundCube is a mail client, and none of your complaints have ANYTHING to do with the client and its operation. Again, bad manners.

Third, I don't know that the Roundcube mailing list is run by a system administrator/email administrator. Nor do I care, the mailing list is for people using and managing RoundCube to access e-mail, it isn't about setting up your mailing list or e-mail and best practices.

---
Drew.