AFAIK, no, there is no plugin that works today, however there used to be a dnsbl module for apache, I've not used it in 10 years, since iptables is more resource happy, I think apache's mod_security used to have the capability once don't know if it still does.

Be nice of there was was a working fast dnsbl plugin for apache though, use a countries based bl zone, would certainly remove about 15K entries CN from my iptables, however the servers are not affected by that at all...

how kernel and netfilter guys/gals got it so right - when cisco flops out after mere hundreds of rules, however mikrotiks dont have that problem and thats the way we've been going in recent years

On 22/08/2021 12:26, Kaz Kylheku wrote:

On 2021-08-21 02:36, Jorge Bastos wrote:

Howdy,

Is there any plugin to allow/deny login of the users, based on the source IP
country information?

What if someone needs to access their mail while they travel
to a certain country?

If there are people who you think should not log in, simply
don't give those people accounts.

--
Regards,
Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate this message without the authors express written authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.