Hello folks,

I have a Roundcube instance running with a namespace configuration which differs from my dovecot settings.

I would like to have a unified namespace setting across both my dovecot and roundcube, for that I am planning to modify my roundcube's `config.inc.php` to match my dovecot settings.

Is this change safe or will it break anything on the client side?

e.g. changing:

$config['junk_mbox'] = ‘Junk’; to $config['junk_mbox'] = ‘Spam’;
OR
$config[’trash_mbox'] = ’Trash’; to $config[’trash_mbox'] = ‘Deleted Messages’;

Will this rename the “Junk" folder to “Spam” on each user’s mail client? (I'm guessing not.) Or do I have to change them manually?

Thanks,

Sean