Hello,

I'm trying to get Roundcube going on a new vps. It's currently running
Debian 11, soon to be upgraded to Debian 12. It's running Nginx and
Mariadb as database. Mail components are Postfix and Dovecot. I
downloaded version 1.6.1, and ran through an install, which went fine.
I can log in no problem.

I can compose an email, again no problem, but the send button is
grayed out, in fact all the buttons are, things like enigma can't
remember all of them but all are grayed. I do not know if this is
related but I did log in once to ensure logins worked and then logged
out. I then got a error from PHP about cross-site error "happened
because I didn't log out and manual intervention required". Googling
did show this error but no resolution. In any event I am still able to
log in and log out, I have not seen that error again so don't know if
it's related to the sending problem.

Everything is on one server, email sending/receiving I'm using
starttls ports. Here's a sample of my roundcube configuration:

<?php

/* Local configuration for Roundcube Webmail */

$config['imap_host'] = 'tls://imap.example.com:143';
$config['smtp_host'] = 'tls://smtp.example.com:587';
$config['username_domain'] = 'example.com';
$config['plugins'] = ['acl', 'additional_message_headers', 'archive',
'emoticons', 'enigma', 'example_addressbook',
'filesystem_attachments', 'jqueryui', 'managesieve', 'markasjunk',
'password', 'vcard_attachments', 'zipdownload'];

The imap and smtp of above are dns CNAME records pointing to
mail.example.com. I don't have anything in logs I'm hoping for a
suggestion or a way to get additional information that might point to
a solution. It's PHP 8.2 if that matters.

Suggestions welcome.
Thanks.
Dave.