Hi Phil,

not sure I understand. I'm also using the classic IF, but haven't the update
yet. Is something not working which did work before?

BTW: You are generating two Reply-To header:

So a standard reply would go to you personally only. Is this your intention?
At least I did change the recipient(s) so that this message will also go to
the list.

Brgds,
--
Michael Heydekamp