People,

On 2023-07-18 15:39, phr wrote:
People,

I think I have setup RCM the same as before but when I click on a folder
I see:

  Server Error! (Internal Server Error)

In the session.log I see message every 5 mins like:

  Session auth check failed for xxx; timeslot =

There are lots of similar posts on Google but I couldn't find any that
helped my situation and logging in from a remote computer with Mutt
works fine . . so there must be a conflict in the new fedora dovecot,
imaps or something?

When I didn't get a response to this problem, I thought I might as well bite the bullet and install the latest Fedora RCM version:

  roundcubemail-1.6.2-1.fc38.noarch

- which installs into /etc/roundcubemail, /usr/share/roundcubemail and /var - whereas I had installed the v1.5 tgz version entirely into:

  /home/0_www/ssl/webmail

and modified the /etc/nginx/conf.d/php-fpm.conf file - which worked on f33.

Weirdly, after going through the installer process for the RPM 1.6.1 version and putting the config.inc.php file in:

  /etc/roundcubemail/

going to:

  http://localhost/roundcubemail

prompts to download the RCM php page BUT going to:

  https://pricom.com.au/webmail

now works fine with loading RCM v1.5 again! Installing the RPM version has somehow fixed the problem created by upgrading from F33 to F38 . . I can't work it out but at least I am operational again until I can spend more time on debugging and getting the latest version going . .

P.

Thanks,

Phil.

Philip Rhoades