Hello,

To those who use Roundcube with a virtual user-based setup Dovecot in
particular and have deployed the password plugin. I have a few
questions. My passwords are hashed in a database as ARGON2ID and I'm
wanting to know do you set ARGON2ID directly in
password/config.inc.php or do you set that to dovecot then specify
scheme and the like? I'm not sure which way would give me the best
results? Also, do you have users set to change there password
automatically on first login and if so do you have them confirm there
old password before doing so or do they just punch in a new one?

Thanks.
Dave.