The last version I see for 1.4.x update was for 1.4.16, packaged in GitHub in December of 2023.

https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.4.16

On 2024-06-11 10:42, Sean McBride wrote:

Alec,

As there was no new 1.4.x release here, a couple of questions:

* is 1.4.x vulnerable?
* is 1.4.x EOL? No more updates ever?

I know an ISP still running 1.4.x, and if this announcement (or future ones) had answered those questions, I would have an easier time convincing them to upgrade. :)

Cheers,

Sean