Hello,

I'm looking for a CLI command to update the MySQL schema for
RoundCube.  Is there an easy way to do this?  I am also working to
enable the installer URL, but in the course of integrating RoundCube
with the rest of my Apache config I have blocked this even when
enable_installer is set to true in defaults.inc.php.

Back story:

I have just moved my servers from Debian 11 to Debian 12, which
implies moving from RoundCube 1.4.15 to 1.6.5.  Since I am running
multiple servers, I deferred on the database schema update until the
last one,  But I did the last one in a hurry and still managed to
inadvertently deferre the database update.  Now I have 4 servers
running 1.6.5, but my schema is still for 1.4.15.

Fortunately RoundCube is still working with the old schema - I know
that's not guaranteed.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.

-Dave

--
Dave Hall
Binghamton University