Please unsubscribe me...

Sent from AOL on Android

  On Thu, Jul 18, 2024 at 10:48 AM, Andy Bennett<andy...@ashurst.eu.org> wrote:
  Hi,

I've been a happy Roundcube user since 2008 which, now that I look it up,
seems to be almost the beginning.
Thanks for a great tool.

Recently we've discovered a need to provide some kind of warning when the
user receives an eMail with an executable or archive (zip, tar, dmg)
attachment.

We use these kinds of attachments legitimately in our day-to-day work so
don't want to filter them at the mail gateway, but there's a compliance
need to tell the user that it may be dangerous.

I've had a look in the config as well as the plugin list and Google'd a bit
but can't find anything that might be suitable.

I saw something about a warning that comes up when the extension and the
mime-type don't match but that doesn't seem to be what I'm looking for and
I can't work out if it can be configured and, if so, how to configure it to
do what I want.

Can anyone point me at a config option, plugin or something else that will
allow us to display a warning when an eMail contains a "potentially
dangerous" attachment?

Thanks!

Best wishes,
@ndy