On 2024-07-24 9:38 AM, list--- via Users wrote:
I have updated to 1.6.7 and my log files are now being generated in UTC rather than my preferred PST/PDT. I do not use syslog for rcube.

I have adjusted my config.inc.php:
$config['log_date_format'] = 'Y-m-d H:i:s';
which is how my previous version of rcube was set.
but the logs are now 7 hours advanced (UTC).

Check your PHP settings.

   /etc/php.ini
     date.timezone = America/Los_Angeles

There is also a timezone setting in roundcube, but i think this is what gets displayed to the end user and doesn't affect the time zone used on the server.

   ./config/defaults.inc.php
     // use this timezone to display date/time
    // valid timezone identifiers are listed here: php.net/manual/en/timezones.php
     // 'auto' will use the browser's timezone settings
     $config['timezone'] = 'auto';

yipes. I had also updated php, and my original php.ini file got blasted away. roundcube log files now have the correct date/timezone after I added the date.timezone setting to php.ini.

Thank you much !
--
Jim Pazarena         roundc...@paz.bz
Haida Gwaii - British Columbia - Canada