My mistake. Sorry once again.

I could see this was fixed, as usual. Thank you :-)

By the way, I managed to introduce Scilab in one of my courses since last year. One of my younger colleagues started with the course in which I was using COCO before, but unfortunately he skip COCO because he did not feel ready yet.

Regards,
Radovan