-->testlisterror("pnonfast","nonfast")
-1->args(1) = null()
args(1) = null()
                 !--error 44
Wrong argument #2.

Without the pause it works OK.

Regards
Stefan

On 2014-01-27 08:47, Paul Bignier wrote:
--------------------

Hello Stefan,

What do you mean by "suddenly stopped working"? Did you switch Scilab
versions?

Could you provide us the failing test case?
When I type
     args = list(); args(1)=null()
it runs smooth.

Regards,
Paul

On 01/25/2014 09:07 PM, Stefan Du Rietz wrote:
I found out what the error was: I had a line

  if exists("bolus") then

that became true when I had this variable in the workspace, which I
never had before.

I changed it to

  if exists("bolus", "l") then

and it worked again.