Hi all,

What would you think about a feature describe as follows?

We coud add a specific calling sequence for lines function (e.g lines(-1000)) that will switch automatically the display of Scilab to the "short" mode [1000x1000 constant] for a matrix (or hypermatrix) having a dimension greater that 1000.

Regards.