De: "paul carrico" <paul.carr...@free.fr>
Envoyé: Mardi 4 Octobre 2016 22:07:29
Objet: Re: [Scilab-users] Forum dedicated to Scilab developments

Well I'm speaking about projects using Scilab (and then related to it), but not
directly how to use it.

For example, we can find forums dedicated to Electronics, Signal processing,
Mechanical engineering, Optimization, Arduino and so on, in different places
and not necessary using a common tool such as Scilab.

Based on my own experience, I've ever asked advices on fields that are not in
my skills , and I've had friendly supports.

Now I've been wondering if it wouldn't be interesting to have one centralizing
exchanges .... but maybe I'm too naive

it does not matter

Paul