Le 10/12/2016 21:34, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :
Le 10/12/2016 21:00, Jens Simon Strom a écrit :
Hallo Scilab experts,
During execution of plot3d, param3d, surf, etc. Scilab *automatically* chooses the axes property *rotation_angles*. Is there a way to influence this automatic? I do not mean ca=gca(); ca.rotation_angles=[ang1 ang2]. The setting should be positioned in the script***before* the plot command und should be valid for further plots.
Jens,

I bet that you will become expert in documentation reading:
Please see the theta and alpha plot3d() options:
https://help.scilab.org/docs/6.0.0/en_US/plot3d.html

Nevertheless, i agree that the present plot3d() behavior is bugged in 2 ways:

 1. if the current axes has already some rotation_angles clearly set
    to a 3D view (= at least one of both azimuth and polar angles not
    being a multiple of 90), plot3d()  should not reset them to some
    default rotation_angles values, but use the current axes without
    reorienting it.

 2. plot3d() default rotation_angles values should be taken from
    gda(). It is presently not the case. There is no reason to use
    gda() / sda() only for 2D plots.

These issues are reported there: http://bugzilla.scilab.org/14890

SG