Hello Nils,

I filed a bug for your report, we're looking into it, turns out the labels don't work for simple blocks either!

Thanks your your feedback,
Regards,
Paul

On 11/08/2016 10:15 AM, nils.leimb...@dlr.de wrote:

Hello!

I have stumbled upon the problem. A block label in Xcos will be deleted, if it is part of a subsystem (inside a superblock) and altered outside of Xcos.

The label data is stored in block.graphics.id (inside of the respective subsystem of a superblock; so superblock.model.rpar). When I alter the content of that field, or even pull the scs_m data from Xcos and try to reopen / reload it using the xcos(scs_m) command, all labels inside of superblocks are deleted.

I am not sure if this is a bug or wether I am missing a key part to the process, but I hope this can be fixed as it is essential for my work in progress, that I can add labels to blocks on all layers of the simulation and that these will be considered when loading the diagram into Xcos.

Best regards

Nils Leimbach

Paul BIGNIER
Development engineer