Le 01/08/2017 à 15:45, Richard llom a écrit :
OK. So, instead of an option, we could use a prefix, that will be even
handier, like in "US7/24/2017". It could be specified just with
"US"+myDate
instead of myDate,"US", without having to think about the place of the
"US" option wrt the"long"
one.
We could use "US " (with a space) instead of "US", if a literal
readability is essential
(not my opinion). Anyway, the prefix must be fixed: either "US", xor "US
".
Any preference?
But doesn't weekday also accept a matrix of strings? How would this work
with the prefix?

As usual, in the same way, with "US" + myMatrixOfDates:

-->mydates = ["7/24/2017" "3/17/2015"];
-->"US"+mydates
 ans  =
!US7/24/2017  US3/17/2015  !