Hi Samuel, et al.

Thanks for the tip, I commented "// clear;" - so this is no longer executed.

First script run still generate the "Invalid buffer." error - and second run still generate the line 93 error.

This level of debugging is not my strong side. Sorry.

This is really weird. I modified my script so that the first line executed is "disp("hello1");" ... I never see this message displayed, only the below error. The only thing that "works" is to close down and restart Scilab.

P.S. I believe I looked through the changes to 6.0 to ensure that I wasn't using any functions that cannot work under 6.0, but I might have failed. Is there a tool which can parse a script and give advice?

Best regards,
Claus