Le 20/07/2018 à 18:33, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :

My PS meant that there is no equivalence of gcf().resizefcn for zooming. So, recalling labxdtv() must be done /intentionnally, by hand,/ after zooming or spanning an axes.

Please read "zooming and *p*anning"

.../...

I find quite important that the graduation on the figure is still relying on datenum, as it is the right underlying numerical format to show date time information.

IMO, the input format should be customizable though an input option :

  * absolute formats : unix time, julian days, excel time, ... +
    linear (s, days, s..) vs vectorized (datenum, etc)
  * relative formats (without origin) : in s, mn, h, days

May be speaking about absolute/relative *scales*, in a linearized or vectorized *format* would be clearer.