Did you try to run the scilab with admin right? Do this by right-click on the scilab, run as administrator.

On 20/8/2018 7:29 PM, Michael J. McCann wrote:
I have Scilab6.01 on a Windows 10 machine. I have recently installed "IPCV" via Atoms. That went in OK but when I restart Scilab, the loading process only gets as far as reporting, in the console,   ' load gateways'    and nothing more. The IPCV functions don't work.   I can see that  [" IPCV,"2.0"] is installed.

I have IPCV working on a different Windows10machine with Scilab6.01 BUT I suspect it is an earlier version of IPCV

Is this a bug with IPCV2 or have I missed something?
MikeMcC.
--
Note: Email address is now 'mjmcc...@ieee.org' not 'iee.org'