Le 24/09/2018 à 13:41, amonm...@laas.fr a écrit :
Le 21/09/2018 à 17:12, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :
Le 21/09/2018 à 16:54, philippe a écrit :
Le 21/09/2018 à 14:31, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :
After looking at the final lines of the log, I have the feeling that the low-level gateway still uses the stack. This could explains why it does
not compile with Scilab 6.0.1.
yes that's what I get, all fortran files in :

metanet-master/sci_gateway/fortran/

have the line :  include 'stack.h'

but the toolbox call sci_malloc.h  in many other files, which the new
api for scilab6 (introduced since scilab 5.3?).

So do you think that removing  the line "include 'stack.h' " from all
*.f files while solve the problem ?
No. Fortran gateways disappeared with Scilab 6....
You mean Fortran gateways are no longer supported in 6.x?
Is there any plan to reintroduce this feature?
No. The "stack" is definitively gone. However, this is just a gateway problem. You can still use Fortran code, and actually there are a lot of Scilab functions which still rely on sources written in this language BUT gateways have to be coded with the "new Scilab API", either the "transitionnal" C API which appeared with Scilab 5.2.0, and preferably the new  C++ API of Scilab 6. But I know that migrating API for a stuff like Metanet is not an easy task.  As far as I am concerned, I have to rewrite the gateway for the FSQP optimization code of A. Tits and until now I didn't write one line of code...

S.

Antoine

S.

Best regards