I am not getting any error message. I tried also not to close the window. How should it work? It's unclear for me.

W dniu 29.10.2018 16:02, Samuel Gougeon napisał(a):
Le 29/10/2018 à 15:46, Izabela Wójcik-Grząba a écrit :
I have 6.01 version and changing values doesn't work. When the figure with table pops up I change some values, then close the window and check a t2 variable.

If you really do things in this order, you kill the uicontrol that
can't be addressed anymore, and you should get an error message:

--> t2=matrix(ut.string,size(table))
at line 7 of function %h_e ( SCI\modules\graphics\macros\%h_e.sci line 19 )

get: The handle is not or no more valid.

and then yes, t2 has not been updated.

The table t2 is unchanged. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Iza