Hello Vilppu,

Le 21/02/2019 à 11:14, Vilppu a écrit :
Hello,

Has anyone tried using code generation on my example model?

I installed the new Scilab 6.0.2 and with that I get even less far with code
generation. When trying code generation I get this Scilab pop-up window
message:
Undefined operation for the given operands. check or define function %c_a
for overloading.

After clicking ok:
Generated block cannot be linked with Scilab.

I finally got the same. No need to have a compiler, since these issues occur before compiling. The fact that the error message in the message box does not provide any information
about where the error occurs is very unhandy.
I will have a look to that.

Regards
Samuel