Hello,

Le 28/02/2019 à 09:26, Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe a écrit :
Hello,

Concerning the following point (which is not related to Scilab):

I couldn't manage to make it compatible with, for instance, Word.
My solution has been to save the figure as svg (a vectorized format),
then open it with GIMP
You'd better open the SVG with Inkscape (also free)
then save as .emf.

EMF (enhanced metafile) is a Microsoft Windows vector graphic format,
you can thus have the vector graphic quality inside Microsoft Word.

There are some limitations to EMF
but as long as you only have curves, colour surfaces and texts
it should be OK.

It's possible to export Scilab graphics directly in EMF format with xs2emf() since Scilab 5.5.0.
I have never used it, but it's available.

Regards
Samuel