Dear All,

I try to get this error message translated:

msprintf(gettext("%s: Argument #%d: Vector expected.\n"), "bandfilter", 1)

Any idea of what's wrong?

This one works fine:

msprintf(gettext("%s: Wrong number of input arguments: %d to %d expected.\n"), "bandfilter", 2, 4)

Both messages were taken from the error_table documentation.

Federico Miyara