Le 26/04/2019 à 19:10, Antoine Monmayrant a écrit :

Hello Stéphane,

Not sure this does what you expect, but I think pandoc can do the trick:
foo.xml copied from :
https://antispam.utc.fr/proxy/2/c3RlcGhhbmUubW90dGVsZXRAdXRjLmZy/help.scilab.org/docs/5.5.2/en_US/man.html

pandoc -f docbook -t latex foo.xml -o foo.pdf

OK, but you need the Scilab stylesheets in order to have the correct output. I suppose the above assumes a basic rendering. My question was rather about doing this within Scilab. The example of the help page does not work on my machine for html and pdf output.

S.

Antoine