Congratulations!

Don't forget to announce on LinkedIn, so I can give it a thumbs up.
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3688414/

Cheers,
Claus

On 25.02.2020 14:10, Clément David wrote:

Dear Scilab-ers,

A brand new Scilab 6.1.0 <https://www.scilab.org/download/6.1.0> is released today!

This version includes further improvement atop Scilab 6.0 for better stability and increased algorithm performance. It also includes a reworked display for more compact and meaningful value printing; web tools for HTTP, JSON support; better debug support and various algorithm rewrite/extension.

This first iteration of the 6.1 branch fixes up to 245 bugs and implements missing features from the 6.0.2 version. We would like to give a special thanks to Samuel and Stephane who have been very active this year.

If you find any critical issue or instability that might need a 6.1.x release please alert us <https://bugzilla.scilab.org/>. If you are a toolbox maintainer, please rebuild your code, upgrade it when needed and publish it to atoms.scilab.org <https://atoms.scilab.org/>.

For the complete list of changes and bugs fixed, please take a look at the CHANGES <https://help.scilab.org/CHANGES>  file.

--

Clément on behalf of the Scilab team