Hi,

There is a little issue always bugging me, whenever an atoms module has been
installed, it will be kept in "archives" folder, either in SCI or SCIHOME
respective folder.

Under some circumstances if the developer update some patch in the portal and
and remain the same version, atomsSystemUpdate followed by atomsInstall the
module will pick up the archived module instead of the latest one from the web.
User need to manually delete them from the folder in order to get the latest
one.

Is there any function in atoms* which I might have miss out which could clear
the archives? It sounds redundant to developers or advance user but it makes
sense for normal Scilab user.

Thanks.

Regards.
Chin Luh