It's in the Demonstrations menu.

Le 05/06/2020 à 16:26, Jean-Yves Baudais a écrit :
HI,
   Grrrrrr! I don't find any "animation" section in chapter "Graphics" on the
help browser. Where is it?

--
Jean-Yves Baudais

----- Original Message -----
From: "Antoine Monmayrant" <antoine.monmayr...@laas.fr>
To: users@lists.scilab.org
Sent: Friday, 5 June, 2020 15:45:38
Subject: Re: [Scilab-users] Pong contest
On 05/06/2020 14:48, Stéphane Mottelet wrote:

Hello all,

As you may have noticed, there is now a little game in the Gaphics/Animation
section of the demonstrations. As the speed and responsiveness seems to be
similar under all platforms, it would be funny to launch a little contest. In
the next Scilab version it would be interesting to implement a high score
online record, but until then, you can answer this message with the same kind
of screenshot I joined, showing you score and just taken after the game end
with and with the last dialog on the figure.

Cheers,

Stéphane Mottelet
Ingénieur de recherche
CS 60319, 60203 Compiègne cedex