On 2020-10-18 16:12, Stéphane Mottelet wrote:
Hello,

Did you try to play with the callback_property ? I think that making the
callback  interruptible or non interruptible may change things.

S.

Hello Stéphane,

thanks for the proposition, which never concurred to me! But, since there is no delay under windows (my later reply: 2020-10-19 13:11), is there any use doing that?

I would, however, like to understand the different Callback_Type values. The Scilab help under "uicontrol properties" is not obvious to me.

What is, e.g., the difference between "a Scilab function" and "Scilab instructions"? Isn't "myfunction()" an instruction?

Stefan