Hi all

I imagine naming conflicts can occur across different ATOMS.

How about a change where one has to specify which ATOMS module you're using when calling a function, such that both can coexist side-by-side ?

I'm thinking Pythonic here, like if you import for example numpy, you can write import numpy as np ... from hereon, you write np.pi for the definition of pi (=3.14159 ... ), and so on.

Maybe something for Scilab 7 (?)

Cheers,
Claus