Le 10/05/2021 à 15:35, Clément David a écrit :
-----Original Message-----
From: users <users-boun...@lists.scilab.org> On Behalf Of Antoine
Monmayrant
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2021 1:02 PM
To: users@lists.scilab.org
Subject: Re: [Scilab-users] Scilab compilation from scratch (was Re: spec can
crash scilab)

Le 10/05/2021 à 09:12, Clément David a écrit :
To fix, remove libstdc++.so and libgfortran.so on the Prerequirements;
Er, OK, I'm glad to do that, but I don't see what you are talking about.
Where are those 'Prerequirements' defined?

(I'm really not versed into compiling, I just barely know the basics...)
What we called Prerequirements (or thirdparties) are binaries used for the Scilab
compilation but coming from external sources (for example, libxml2 or curl). At configure
time, a detection is performed to use them rather than using the system's ones. If you
used the cheatsheet, they are delivered with the svn command and should be located on the
 "usr" directory.
Ah, OK, so I should just get rid of them after the svn command to rely on the binaries provided by my system.

Thanks.

Antoine

Clément