Hello, I get the same result (nothing but the title: "Scilab Choose Message") with Scilab 6.1.1 under Linux. And Scilab hangs ...

Stefan

On 2021-10-25 09:06, Stéphane Mottelet wrote:
Hi,

Let us see if someone reacts to/cares about  this message...

S.

Le 24/10/2021 à 22:58, P M a écrit :
Hi,

What is the expected behaviour of x_choose_modeless ?

Executing the help example

grafik.png

I get the window below and Scilab does not react to anything.

Experienced under Scilab 6.1.0 (64-bit) on a Win10 PC.

grafik.png

Philipp

Stéphane Mottelet
Ingénieur de recherche