Le 20/11/2020 à 11:46, Stéphane Mottelet a écrit :

Hi again,

Le 20/11/2020 à 11:30, P M a écrit :
OK,
some more background:

I actually want to perform a delaunay triangulation on a set of X-Y-Z-coordinates.
I suppose you mean a triangulation of scattered X-Y-Z but you call mesh2d with X-Y only ?

I know of CGLAB, but it seems only available to Scilab 6.0.x, while I am on Scilab 6.1.0
CGLAB is based on a very old version of CGAL and thus is very hard  to maintain as is. There is a lot of work...

We could certainly expect and understand such a -- potentially blocking -- remark when porting atoms-CGLAB from Scilab 5 to Scilab 6, where the step was very high.

After having ported it successfully to Scilab 6 -- that's great! --, the remark is more surprising when dealing with atoms-CGLAB's upgrade for further Scilab 6.x versions, whose code does not changes dramatically.

Regards

Samuel