Hello Clément,

Le 21/07/2021 à 15:37, Clément David a écrit :
Hello Samuel, hello all,

Indeed we noticed that but where in a hurry delivering the 6.1.1 release. The
Nabble maintainers stopped the development [1] and started some action to stop
the service [2]. IMHO we need to switch to another service for archiving and
searching the Scilab mailing lists. We investigated on Discourse a while ago
but the operating cost is too costly for us ; there is also an option to have a
full switch to Mailman v3 hosted services.

Currently there is no free equivalent to Nabble so the mailinglists archive
might not be available for a time. Hopefully we can ask Nabble maintainers to
restore the access but it really is a temporary solution.

[1]:https://support.nabble.com/The-Future-of-Nabble-tt7605923.html
[2]:https://support.nabble.com/Downsizing-Nabble-tt7609715.html

Thanks for the news.

After displaying the help home/welcome (or CHANGES) page in Scilab, the page's header is made of links on each item: Scilab Homepage | Online Help | Wiki | Bug Tracker | Forge | Mailing Lists Archives | ATOMS | File Exchange

Clicking on "Mailing Lists Archives" leads to htt*p**s*://lists.scilab.org/roundcubemail/?_task=login I have tried to login with my usual LDAP Scilab id and password: refused. What is this URL for ?

Regards
Samuel