Hi,
Does anyone have any success getting a LAN-to-LAN tunnel up and working
with Juniper?  The requirement has StrongSwan as the initiator and
Juniper as the Responder.  I can get it to work with PSK authetication
and only when the initiator has a static IP.  However, I have had no
success with any configuration that has the Strongswan initiator with a
dynamic IP address.  I think it will only work with RSA certs
authentication but I cant get the certs to work with Juniper.  If you
have had any success with cert authentication or dynamic IP address and
Juniper, please let me know your test case information/configuration.
Many Thanks,
Adam French