Tica wrote:
> Mar 17 11:26:44 iked get_ipsec_pref: Unable to find channel info for
> remote(200.111.111.111)

Hi Tica,

this seems to be the most important message to me: "Unable to find
channel info for remote(200.111.111.111)"

I did a web search and found an entry in some forum. Somebody was
getting the same error message. The response was:

"Did you set up a gateway then a channel (or tunnel) for the gateway and
finally, as asked above, a routing policy for the channel on the
firebox?"

The way in which you configure an IPsec gateway differs from product to
product. I guess for Watchguard you have to set up a gateway and one or
more tunnels for each gateway.

I checked the web for a user manual for Watchguard but I didn't find a
decent one. Can you send a link for the user manual? Or maybe you can
post a screenshot of the configuration GUI.

I guess you're missing some parameters on the Watchguard. Did you
explicitly specify
10.10.10.0/24 <=> 192.168.10.0/24
somewhere in the Watchguard config?

Daniel