Hi Tilak,

I suspect that Andreas meant the log files output by strongswan. The
file you sent seems to be created by some tool called "IxANVL -
Automated Network Validation Library (ANVL)" which was built to verify
the correct implementation of network protocols.
So you are setting IxANVL at strongswan which is the "Device under Test"
or DUT in order to verify its correct implementation.
I'm unsure whether anybody has done this before. I guess that this
testing product is freaking expensive, isn't it?

But to troubleshoot IKEv2 connections strongSwan's own log files are
usually sufficient.

-Daniel