Hello Mugur,

the idea is not to establish multiple IKE_SA, but multiple CHILD_SAs
with identical traffic selectors. Take the ikev2/net2net-cert UML
scenario as an example:

sun  ~ # ipsec start
moon ~ # ipsec start
moon ~ # ipsec up net-net
moon ~ # ping -c 2 -I 10.1.0.1 10.2.0.1
moon ~ # ipsec up net-net
moon ~ # ipsec up net-net
moon ~ # ping -c 2 -I 10.1.0.1 10.2.0.1

results in 1 IKE_SA to be established plus 3 CHILD_SAs as can be seen
in the attached file net-net-scenario.txt. Assigning different QoS
classes to generated multiple IPsec SAs, actually to their SPIs, is out
of the scope of the IKEv2 protocol.

Multiple IKE_SAs can only occur if both peers start an IKE negotiation
simultaneously.

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.stef...@strongswan.org