I tried to setup a strongSwan as a gateway for Windows 7 (MSCHAPv2). But
it did not work. After some time of troubleshooting, it turned out that
I failed to include the following parameters when running ./configure

--enable-eap-mschapv2
--enable-md4

The log file of strongSwan wasn't very helpful while troubleshooting. My
request is to improve on that. Example: If I include the following line
in ipsec.conf

leftauth=eap-mschapv2

and eap-mschapv2 is not compiled in, it should tell me something like
"Hey dude, you're trying to use MSCHAPv2 but it's not compiled in. Check
the installation instructions and recompile"

Also, I think the autoconf script should complain if I enable
eap-mschapv2 but not md4 at the same time.

Should we add this hint also to the wiki page? I think we should.

Thanks
-Daniel