thanks guys, I switched to pluto, now it's the error like:

| preparse_isakmp_policy: peer requests PUBKEY+XAUTHRSASIG+XAUTHSERVER
authentication
packet from 218.240.6.69:59481: initial Main Mode message received on
167.22.15.11:500 but no connection has been authorized with
policy=PUBKEY+XAUTHRSASIG+XAUTHSERVER
| next event EVENT_REINIT_SECRET in 3326 seconds

maybe the certs are wrong, I follow this guide to make 2 keys/cert for
server and client: http://wiki.strongswan.org/wiki/strongswan/SimpleCA

the server use no2.key/cert, the /etc/ipsec.secrets is

: RSA no2.key

and the no1.cert inported in Cisco vpn client.