Hi again

I forgot to mention some information about the environment:
strongSwan: 4.3.5 with IKE1 (pluto)
OS: Gentoo Linux
Kernel: 2.6.29.2 (vanilla)

I need the setup for reduntant vpn connections. Over the transport
connections I configure GRE tunnels with OSPF based routing.
Currently I use two WAN IP Adresses for each link, but it would be much
easier, if I could setup the connections with only one IP per link.

Best regards
Elmar