Thank You.
Unfortunately, our linux version is for running real-time sw and we do not have all kernel modules. Looking at ours now, we do not have "ldconfig"...

The libexec/ipsec/plugins have all strongswan-*.so plugins and they are being loaded properly. I'm a bit confused why these strongswan-*.so can be loaded but not the libcurl.so?