Hi,
We were trying to work with "revocation" plugin. In our current system requirement, it is necessary to control the activation of this plugins.

The compilation of two separate images are not possible because of the flesh memory device limitation. The only way we could do was to manually use 'load=' to control which plugins to load and proper order. This creates a tremendous upgrade problem.

So, it would be ideal to have some sort of 'dynamic control at run time' in strongswan.conf to indicate which plugin is to be 'enabled/disabled'.

Could it be possible for enhancement?

Thanks Much in advance,
-Yong Choo