Hi,

I have been trying to get my Android client to work with aes256 with
esp=aes256-sha256-aes256 but it would always default to aes128, the default.
After looking at the logs for awhile I noticed  that the client sends very few
proposals and the only one I could get to work is esp=aes256-sha1-modp1024!

so for my connection I use

ike=aes256-sha256-modp1024!
esp=aes256-sha1-modp1024!

Is this the best I can for the Android client?  Is there a list of supported
cipher suites for the Android client?. I am also using this connection for a
server 2008/Windows 7 client and noticed that they send different cipher suites
as well and had to settle on the ones I posted above for both the Windows
client and Android to work at the same time.

Mark-