On 9/14/2017 11:53 AM, Andreas Steffen wrote:
Hi Jafar,

the mandatory nonce plugin is a nonce generator which returns
the requested number of random bytes. There are many other places in
the strongSwan code where nonces of variable size are needed
(e.g. for the IKE SPI or for the TLS client or server Hello).

Sure, my first grep -r "nonce" returned  hundreds if not thousands of results.

Thanks again for the explanation, and also for the great work of StrongSwan team.

Kind Regards,
Jafar

Kind regards

Andreas