I'm sorry, I'm at mit wit's end. Try restarting the daemon. Maybe that helps.

Am 12.05.21 um 02:33 schrieb Karuna Sagar Krishna:
Not sure if I fully understand. Did you mean to say - remove `auto=route` from
default connection and add `auto=add` to each connection section? If yes, I
made this change manually to ipsec.conf, ran `sudo ipsec update` but the statusĀ
has not changed and I'm not able to ping the nodes.

--karuna

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 5:13 PM Noel Kuntze <noel.kuntze@thermi.consulting>
wrote:

    Oh. Right. You need to add auto=add to the configs. In your case, it's
probably good if you'd change your script to add that to the conns inserted.

    Am 12.05.21 um 01:55 schrieb Karuna Sagar Krishna:
    > Shortened the connection names and changed the order (attached). Tried
various orders and shorter names. Each time ran `sudo ipsec update` followed by
`sudo ipsec statusall`. The status did not change each time; the status still
shows the old name for established connection. And there is nothing specific to
this experiment in the logs.